PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Polka Doodle Dandies on Facebook....

Hello lovelies,

I just wanted to share with all you


fans

we have a group on Facebook called

Polka Doodle Dandies!

It's a great place to be where you can talk about and share your love for all things Polkadoodles!

You can show us some of your creations too when you've used Polkadoodle products.

I know also that some of the Design Team members drop in including myself.

There is also a challenge in the group too that you can take part in.

So if you would love to be a part of this group, hop over to Facebook and request to be added to

Polka Doodle Dandies

 or add me as a friend on FB saying you want to join the group and I can add you to it.

It's a fun fun fun place to be so don't miss out,
have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment