PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 12 June 2011

Altered boxes

I made this for a gift for one of my crafty friends. The small box is filled with tags which I have written crafty ideas on for when you need some inpiration, you just pick out a tag and make the project written on it. The larger box I filled with the crafty stash shown, and a couple of chocolate bars of course..lol. I painted them using acrylic paints, glued lace around the bottom of the larger box and ribbon along the bottom of the smaller one. I glued ribbon roses around the edges. I inked the tags and stamped the words. I added roses to the box lid on the smaller box but not on the large one so they could stack together. My friend loved it as it was a surprise for her too.






No comments:

Post a Comment