PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Productive evening!

Well after a hectic few days down in Stratford UpOn Avon, meals out, seeing Take That at the Villa ground last night and craft shopping in Nottingham this afternoon, I decided to have a play with my new goodies that I bought today. Well, I should say that my dear hubby treated me to lol. I got some lovely new stash today. Tatty button stamps, Gorjuss stamps, candi, ink pad, card, paper, kraft card, card blanks, oh I love craft shopping! So this evening I have been making a card using Tatty Button, she is so cute. I will upload a picture and details of the card. I'm back at my day job tomorrow lol, only for 3 days and then got 2 days off so craft craft and more craft. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the week, and if your reading my blog, a massive thank you from me for taking an interest in my crafty world lol,
lots of love
NJ XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment