PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Good evening

Hello everyone. I hope you've all had  a great Wednesday. Well, I was supposed to be crafting tonight but I fell asleep...oooppps! Anyhoo, I have tomorrow afternoon off work so I will catch up with it then. I have a commision for a card to make. The theme is wedding, but not to have actual wedding day on it as its more of a blessing....and the colours tropical. So, I've decided I'm going to make a twisted easel card. I've drawn the sketch first. I will upload a picture of my sketch tomorrow, I just want to tweek it again before I do. Also, the colours are chosen to match the cake. So, my client has requested the colours of lime green, orange and turquoise. I am looking forward to making this.
I have worked out the wording for the front too and shown my client to make sure that she likes the wording before I actually make the card.
I will keep you updated on my progress lol, hope you all have a good Thursday and happy crafting,

love NJ XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment