PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Thursday 16 June 2011

Well...hello....lol.....

Just a quick hello, hope you are all ok. Well I finished the easel card tonight, the printer decided to mess me around so my work took me longer than expected trying to sort it out! I've been browsing a few websites tonight looking at ink pads and other crafty bits and pieces. I'm looking forward to the week end when I can get some more crafting done. I will be making a get well card for my father in law as he is going into hospital next week for a new knee. 
I am working tomorrow at my day job lol, if I'm not too tired tomorrow night I might have a play with some stamps that I havent got round to using yet. Righty oh, thats it for tonight, I waffle a bit lol, take care and happy crafting love NJ XX

No comments:

Post a Comment